NMBA Membership Benefits Include:
- The best legal and lobbying representation at the national level, undoubtedly a level of service that no individual entity in our space could likely sustain.
- A seat at the table and voice in the room with policymakers and with key agencies involved in the rulemaking and implementation process.
- Direct support to membership on national regulatory issues.
- The opportunity to work with other members from around the country to share experiences and receive peer-to-peer advice and counsel not otherwise available.
- Tools built for industry giving members unique, unparalleled advantages in a rapidly changing environment.
- Access to Member’s Only LinkedIn Group.
- Members-Only Website that includes that latest association information including meeting agendas and minutes, US Army Corps of Engineers notices, newsletter and much more.
Engage with NMBA!
Join a Committee
Monthly Committee Meeting Schedule
- Rules & Legislative –Second Monday, 2pm
- Emerging Markets –First Tuesday, 2pm
- Membership –Third Tuesday, 2pm
- Industry Update ‐Fourth Thursday, 11am
- Research & Data –Last Wednesday, 2pm
Contact us to RSVP for a meeting today!
Attend An In-Person Event
Among many other things, this annual conference is a dialogue between bankers, regulators, customers/users, environmentalists and supporting government agencies.
The important work of NMBA is done in great part by those who volunteer to help the Association make a difference and who come from all across the country to join with our counsel in Washington, and staff for a three day event.
Advocate for Our Industry
Ongoing Washington meetings with agencies and government officials with presentations by NMBA members or board. Now held quarterly, these small group dialogues are providing solid results in developing policy and enabling implementation for mitigation.